Heartsaver Courses for non-Healthcare person requiring Certification
Zumedic offers the American Heart Association's Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Course for those wanting to learn how to provide life saving measures during a medical emergency until emergency medical services arrive. Critical skills learned include first aid, choking adults, children, and infants, and sudden cardiac arrest management in adults, children, and infants. The audience for this class is for people with limited or no medical training who require the knowledge of CPR, AED, and First Aid to meet their job requirements or regulation.
Zumedic CPR Training Facility
This course is led by an AHA certified instructor and is taught in our Zumedic CPR Training facility. This is a specialized training classroom equipped with state of the art simulation center, CPR mannikins and AED, along with interactive format designed to maximize the learning experience. After passing a written exam, you will be given a certification card in about 2-3 days.
• Classes are taught in the most up to date 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
• AHA certified instructors teaching you in a spacious simulation environment
• Training centered on giving high quality compressions and simulating real world environment with state of the art equipment
• Video-based course with real world scenarios
• Estimated 3 Hour class time
SIGN UP FOR A CLASS
Return to CPR Homepage